FloSheet is the new 32 bit version
of PROCEDE for Microsoft Windows® 95, 98 and NT®. It is
a schematic capture package for Process Engineering, incorporating all the elements
you need to create great looking drawings in one package. Use it to create PFDs
and P&IDs, or just simple sketches.
you choose to work with FloSheet, it is just the program you
need to produce professional documents quickly and easily.
Our customers use FloSheet for just about
- Designing pilot plants
- Tendering documents
- Quick sketches
- Symbol design
- Process flow data management
- Reports and presentations
- Exporting and importing drawings using DXF
- Working alongside AutoCAD®, Intergraph®
- Including drawings in spec sheets using OLE
The latest version of FloSheet for Windows®
95, 98 and NT® offers many new features over the previous versions,
and much greater ease of use in nearly every area. New features include:
- Welcome dialog gets you up and running with an existing
drawing, a new drawing or creating a symbol library in seconds
- Multiple document interface - allows you to have many
drawings open simultaneously and quickly switch back and forth between them
- Templates - allow many different configurations to be
created and then used over and over again as the starting point for new drawings
- Multiple toolbars give easy access to the many powerful
- Change object attributes and environment parameters while
- Many new drawing tools - to help add simple sketches
to a drawing
- Integrated Symbol Editor - draw out a new symbol, or
edit an existing one, and build it into a new or existing library
- Improved tools making it much easier to create very neat
- Multiple Symbol Library support - arrange your symbols
into different libraries and use them all in your drawings
- Drawings saved with embedded Libraries - allows you to
send a drawing to a collegue, even if they do not have your library
- Integrated Symbol Library management
- Attach text to symbols and lines
- Speedy screen refresh to allow you to work fast without
the incumbrance of waiting for an update
- Dialogs allow even more of the FloSheet
preferences to be changed
- Unlimited Text Styles - with different colours, alignments
- Unlimited Line Styles - with different colours, compound
primitives and colour fill
- Easy switching between layers and views
- Undo and Redo
- Multiple levels of Autosave - backs up your drawings
regularly as you work, giving you peace of mind and protection against power
- Full colour printer support
- Easy access to the most recently opened drawings and
automatic re-opening of the last drawing when FloSheet starts
- Easy task completion - starting one task will finish
the previous one. Use the enter key to add line vertices, the delete key to
delete them, etc.
- Easy task cancellation - escape key cancels the current
operation whether it be editing text, moving a selection, etc.
- Dynamic snap-points - remain hidden to reduce screen
clutter but become visible when you need them to draw lines.
- Open and update drawings and compiled symbol libraries
created with 16-bit versions of FloSheet
Coastform Systems offers a custom software
development service. FloSheet can be customised to a specific
requirement, or a custom programming interface can be coded to allow interfacing
with other applications, with FloSheet as the front-end to
a simulator system, for example. We offer a flexible and, above all, quality
service with expertise ranging from embedded micro-controller development and
interfacing through to i-SCADA (System
Control And Data Acquisition over the Internet).
The source codes to FloSheet
and all the other PROCEDE modules may be purchased for a one off payment. The
sources may then be used, royalty free, to produce other applications, compound
application suites, and system front ends.
To obtain a copy of FloSheet,
the shareware version now. If you wish to make continued use of the product,
you should purchase a licence, either by pressing the Order...
button on the FloSheet introductory window and following the
instructions, or by following these instructions:
- Email us your name and company name to .
- Send us a cheque drawn on a UK bank
account, payable to Coastform Systems Ltd, for 395 Pounds
Sterling (full version) or 99 Pounds Sterling (upgrade version for existing
users). Cheques should be sent to our normal mail address.
- When you receive a product code from us, you should press
the Register... button on the FloSheet introductory
window, and type in the code in the space provided.
For further information, please send
us an email
or call +44 (0) 1909 561470
© Coastform Systems Ltd