A touch-sensitive switch kit to help disabled people request staff assistance when entering a high street shop, restaurant or other establishment; TouchCall is the solution to the disability discrimination act (DDA).
- Senses proximity and direct touch.
- Flush wall mount, fits 1-gang electrical box.
- Solid faceplate and no moving parts render it vandal proof.
- Internal sounder and bright LED shining through the faceplate acknowledge the caller's touch with both audible and visual feedback.
- Loud chime included.
Sporting a smart, stainless-steel faceplate and coupled with a loud door-bell/chime, Touchcall senses a person's touch and activates the remote chime, alerting staff that somebody needs assistance to enter. An internal sounder and bright LED on the faceplate acknowledge the caller's touch with both audible and visual feedback.
No pressure is needed to activate the touch switch as the presence of a finger, or any other part of the body is sensed electronically by a PCB mounted on the rear of the stainless steel faceplate. Using the same Projected Capacitive (PCAP) sensing technology used in the touch screens of smartphones, TouchCall can sense a direct finger tip touch, hand proximity, foot inside a shoe, etc.
The flush-wall-mount faceplate screws to a standard metal 1-gang electrical back-box(supplied) and can also be surface mounted using the optional
brushed aluminium collar.
It has no moving push-button parts to break or be broken and is vandal resistant due the simple, flat, robust design of the faceplate.
A glass/window-mount version is also available.
What is included ?
- 1x Touch switch, flush wall mount, disabled wheel chair graphic and "Touch for Assistance" text
- 1x Power supply for touch switch, with 5m long cable
- 1x Wired chime with loud 'Ding-Dong', battery or mains powered
- 1x Mains transformer for chime
TouchCall - Disabled Access Alert System - Wall Mount, with Wired Chime
- Brand: Coastform
- Product Code: TCC211W
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £89.99